Saturday, July 11, 2009

In the Beginning


2004

A few years back my parents decided that they needed some help with the house and I was allowed to bring the loppers, leather gloves and a trash can. It had been about 40 years of bringing finds home, collecting useful items and growing interesting plants.




But the yard was now over grown, the plants and critters taking over and health issues forced them to allow me to help.
At first it was pulling the vines out of the trees and cleaning out one garage so some of the stuff in the house could get moved.
A couple of years later the insurance company said "fix the fence". My mom suggested a fresh rope might do the trick, but I thought it was time for something a little nicer.
She had wanted a white picket fence like the neighbors since she they bought the house in 1966...............




No comments:

Post a Comment